Dear brother in Christ,
We are excited about all the things God will do and show among us as we meet in San Diego, described as America's finest and most beautiful City, at the 2018 GLPS.
With Christmas soon approaching it is vital that you commence your Visa application now, if you are still waiting to do so, to attend the San Diego GLPS. Consular services are generally substantially restricted over the Christmas period. Adequate time needs to be allowed for your Visa progression. January 6th is the cut off date for room availability at the Holiday Inn, Bayside. Be sure to book as soon as possible to meet your requirements. For your Hotel booking go to the www.fg-gf website News Menu heading and scroll back to the first September 2018 GLPS communication, showing the brochure. Click the top right Menu heading on the front page, then click Hotel under list on the right sude to make your booking. Alternatively you can telephone the Hotel direct to make your booking as shown on 1-(619) 224-3621.
Full summary explanation details needed for obtaining a Visa and details required from you soonest for your application for an Invitation letter from Douglas Raine, Co host FGBMF America, are shown below.
Obtaining a Visa or an Esta and a letter of Invitation for FGGF Global Leadership Prayer Summit in San Diego, CA, USA
All attendees need to go to the brochure website: http://www.2018GLPS.org Then, under MENU, click on “Welcome” and follow the instructions as stated under “URGENT NOTICE”. You can advise them that every country’s U.S. Embassy has its own requirements to enter/visit the U.S.A.
The URGENT NOTICE states: “It is imperative that every non-resident refer without delay to their own nation’s U.S. Embassy & Consular website for details on obtaining a Visa which must accompany other required documents. [And also that] ESTA's with Visa Waivers can be obtained for some European and other specified countries.”
In order to obtain an official Letter of Invitation from the Full Gospel Global Forum, such letter must be addressed to their country’s allocated U.S. Embassy, High Commission or Consular (whichever their country requires). You would send the official Letter of Invitation, in PDF format, together with your response cover letter, to the applicant which they, in turn, must take together with their application, to the address of the Embassy, High Commission or whatever they’ve given you. Please forward the information below to Douglas Raine at email@example.com .
It is highly likely that you will have to obtain and include in your official letter the following:
- a)Date of your Letter of Invitation
- b)Subject: Request for VISA for travel to the United States
- c)Name, physical address, Telephone/Call Number, Fax Number and email address of the assigned Embassy / High Commission / Consular
- d)Date, name, venue, full address of the event they will be attending
- e)Each applicant’s full name; residence address; date of birth; Passport Number
- f)The applicant’s Fellowship Name (i.e., Business Men’s Fellowship, Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship, Gatekeepers Singapore, or whatever)
- g)Their chapter name and address
- h)Position/role in the Fellowship (i.e. leadership position, or if merely member, state that)
- i)Any other vital information their U.S. Embassy requires from them
We look forward to welcoming you at the 2018 FGGF Global Leadership Prayer Summit in San Diego!
With all our greetings,
The 2018 FGGF Global Leadership Prayer Summit San Diego BMF USA, FGBMF America and FGBMF Canada hosting team.
Posted 1:15 PM | Permalink